Waves rise to No. 2 in AVCA PollMarch 13, 2017 4:18 ET
Pepperdine rides a 3-1 record to the No. 2 spot in the AVCA Poll, just behind defending national champions USC.
ASU, South Carolina join ranks in latest top 15March 6, 2017 4:04 ET
USC stays as No. 1 while the Sun Devils and Gamecocks were the two newcomers in the AVCA beach volleyball poll.
Experienced UNM carries big goals into '17February 21, 2017 12:08 ET
It didn't feel much like beach weather Monday with a chilly February breeze swirling through Albuquerque's north valley.
Defending champ USC leads preseason rankingsFebruary 20, 2017 4:06 ET
The start of a new season couldn't dethrone the champions, as Southern California led the way in the preseason AVCA beach volleyball rankings.
Coaches share their Olympic strategiesJuly 22, 2016 2:34 ET
More than 800 incoming, current and former NCAA student-athletes will compete at the 2016 Rio Summer Olympics in Brazil, which begins on Aug. 3 and opening ceremonies on Aug. 5.
- MBKHow every conference has fared, so far
- MBKEverything you need to know for Friday
- MBKTip times, announce teams for regional finals
- MBKNWMSU pulls away from Lincoln Mem. to earn title game spot
- MBKMatthews' late 3 saves Gonzaga vs. WVU
- MBKHow to watch March Madness in VR
- MBKFairmont State routs Bellarmine, moves on to championship
- MBKDucks halt UofM | Zags survive WVU
- NC Beach VolleyballMay 5-7, 2017Gulf PlaceGulf Shores, Alabama